Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching provided by Shariq Hussain ("Coach") to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Coach for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers topic help, exam preparation, subject tuition, smart Lecture Design, career counseling, personal coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for coaches or others.
In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), Coach agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- All fees and charges are be payable in advance.
- To invoke into planned coaching you must book in advance twenty hours per student which will be scheduled under forty days and minimum two hours per day.
- Same schedule availability will not be guaranteed, after utilizing twenty hours balance, or in case next twenty hours are not booked in advance, latest by last coaching session
- Scheduled session cancellation from client will be made by sending direct SMS to Coach cell phone and it will be charged as per following slabs.
- Before 48 hours – 50% of total hours booked per day.
- Before 24 hours – 75% of total hours booked per day.
- Before 02 hours – 100% of total hours booked per day.
- Upon visit – 200% of total hours booked per day plus visiting charges.
- If it is to commence immediately, the time of the Coach shall run from the time the Coach determines it has commenced and shall cease from the time the Coach determines the coaching has come to an end.
- Coaching shall not be conducted by: telephone and/or e-mail and/or whatsapp messenger and/or web cam and/or by without personal meeting.
- The client agrees that they shall not hold the Coach liable for any loss or losses and/or expenses the client may incur during or following the provision of the coaching. This may include but not be exclusive to: travel costs, telephone costs, loss for exam failure, expenditure on books or other materials to assist with the coaching.
- Upon the Coach determination of the coaching coming to an end, this contract shall terminate and the Coach may terminate the coaching at any time, for any reason whatsoever. Coach shall determine the circumstances of any refund to the client for premature termination and the Coach shall determine the amount of refund to the client. Premature termination is a termination by the client before the time the Coach had determined the coaching would come to an end.
- The visiting charges, hourly fee and the above terms are subject to periodic review. Coach reserves the rights to change them at any time without notice.